Sunday, September 16, 2012

China Glaze - Deviantly Daring




Image taken from the China Glaze website
So, for my first nail polish review I decided to review a polish that I recently bought. It is from one of China Glaze's newest collections - the Bohemian Luster Chrome collection. I must say that these polishes are gorgeous, but I decided to only get one to start with. After seeing how well this polish covers the nail (with only one coat!) I'm probably going to get a couple more.

I must say - these photos don't do the color of this polish justice. For some reason I couldn't get the shininess of the polish to show in pictures. The color is gorgeous - it's a metallic turquoise blue color that I absolutely loved.

As I said earlier, the coverage this polish has is awesome! The photo I included is just one coat of Deviantly Daring and it was very opaque. I hadn't used a chrome polish in years and I must say that this was a good re-introduction to chrome polishes.

Enjoy the photos...



No comments:

Post a Comment